Classic Eyelash Extensions are one perfect synthetic lash attached to one healthy natural lash. These are thicker diameter lashes and can add length and create a style that no mere mascara or strip lash can deliver.
Hybrid Eyelash Extensions are a perfect blend of Classic and Volume Lashes customized for your personal style. Please note: Mascara CANNOT be applied to these.
Volume Eyelash Extensions are our most popular service and can be worn by every age. They are thinner diameter matte lashes that create fullness you can’t achieve with Classic Lashes. We create beautiful fans of 2-6D lashes to give you a luscious set of full, fluffy and gorgeous extensions customized for each individual. Approx. 150-600 lashes per eye. Please note: Mascara CANNOT be applied to these.
Mega Volume Eyelash Extensions are the most dramatic form of lashing. This technique is done with ultra fine 0.03 mm lashes in 8D-15D fans for the darkest lash line and extreme fullness. This application is done with a special technique designed to ensure that each volume fan is perfectly balanced for the health of the natural lash to give you maximum density. Approx. 1100-1500 lashes per eye. Please note: Mascara CANNOT be applied to these.
Mega-Volume Set of Eyelash Extensions90-120 Minutes
Customized Full Set of Eyelash Extensions90-120 Minutes
Eyelash Extension Fill55 Minutes
Mega-Volume Eyelash Extension Fill60-75 Minutes
New Client Extension Fill75 Minutes
Lower Lashes20 Minutes
Add-In-ColorPurple, Blue, Green, Pink & Glitter
Lash Care Instructions
- Always treat your lashes with gentle care
- Your lashes are fully cured with a fine mist nebulizer following your service
- This curing process allows the adhesive to become completely waterproof
- Your new lashes are swim, spa, shower, steam and sauna safe immediately
- Wash daily with Diva Eyelash Wash and Lash Wash Brush. Rinse thoroughly. Brush tips gently with your mascara wand
- Avoid oil-based eye products, mascara
waterproof eyeliners and
- Use only water-based eye makeup removers
- Do not pick or pull your lash Extensions and avoid rubbing your eyes
- Please see a trained Lash Tech for removal
- If you experience any signs of irritation, contact your Eyelash Extension Professional immediately. You may be allergic to eyelash adhesive and need to have them removed
- Schedule regular touch-ups every 2-3 weeks to keep them looking WONDERFUL!
What are Eyelash Extensions?
Eyelash Extensions are a synthetic polyester filament skillfully attached to one healthy, natural lash to add length and volume. They are weightless, semi-permanent, easy care, pre-curled and 100% waterproof. Swim, spa, shower
Are Eyelash Extensions Safe?
Eyelash Extensions are safe for proper application and extension of a natural eyelash by a trained Professional. At this time, the FDA does not regulate Eyelash Extensions since they are solely applied to the lash and do not touch the skin. There is NO formaldehyde in our adhesive, however, all adhesives are cyanoacrylate based and some individuals may be allergic to them. The application process is relaxing and pain-free and many clients fall asleep during the procedure.
Your new Lash Extensions are very low maintenance and easy to care for. They are fully cured by the end of your procedure so you can get them wet immediately if you so choose.
Master Lash Artist Training
- Certified by Lavish Lashes 2009
- Certified by BAALA (Be An Amazing Lash Artist) 2011
- Certified BAALA Lash Mastery Educator 2012
- The Lash Summit Long Beach, CA 2012
- Certified Russian Volume by Irina Levchuk of Lash & Brow Design Academy Moscow, Russia 2013
- Certified Russian Volume by Loreta J of Flawless L’Lashes UK 2014
- Certified Classic & Volume by Eyelash Divas 2016
- Global Lash Summit Master Lash Class Collective Long Beach, CA 2015
- Global Lash Summit Master Lash Class Collective Phoenix, AZ 2016
- American Eyelash Association Conference Portland, OR 2016
- The Hollywood Lash Conference Lash Masters V3 2017
- Certified by Tamara’s Professional Body Sugaring 2017
- Certified Official Eyelash Extensions Educator by NALA (The National Association Of Lash Artists) 2018
- Certified by LashFX Global The Educator’s Collective – Certified Master Educator 2018
- Lash Artists International Conference Gilbert, AZ 2018
- 24 Hour Lash Conference 2018
- Lash Box LA Mega Volume Training Portland, OR 2019
- The International Congress of Esthetics and Spa Long Beach, CA 2019
- Eminence Organic Skin Care Master Class Long Beach, CA 2019
- Lash Affair ModesTease Lash & Brow Lift Course 2020